Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (14): Kristin Cashore Obsessed!


Teaser Tuesdays is a bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading.
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author too, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
The Teaser:

Today we have a treat! I thought I wold post some of my favourite quotes from all three Kristin Cashore novels, "Graceling" "Fire" & "Bitterblue"




“I know you don't want this, Katsa. But I can't help myself. The moment you came barreling into my life I was lost. I'm afraid to tell you what I wish for, for fear you'll... oh, I don't know, throw me into the fire. Or more likely, refuse me. Or worst of all, despise me" ...
Character: Po
"Graceling" by Kristin Cashore







“Brigan," she said, annoyed that he had not understood.
"I’ll always be beautiful. Look at me. I have one hundred and sixty two bug bites, and has it made me any less beautiful? I’m missing two fingers and I have scars all over, but does anyone care? No! It just makes me more interesting! I’ll always be like this, stuck in this beautiful form, and you’ll have to deal with it."
He seemed to sense that she expected a grave response, but for the moment, he was incapable. "I suppose it’s a burden I must bear," he said, grinning.” 
Character: Fire
"Fire" by Kristin Cashore









"Queen Bitterblue never meant to tell so many people so many lies... It all began with the High Court case about the madman and the watermelons"
Character: Bitterblue (Intro)
"Bitterblue" by Kristin Cashore

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I had never heard of this series until I heard about Bitterblue, and then I got interested. These teasers made me even more interested! Think I'll be moving Graceling up even higher on my TBR pile! Thanks for the teasers! They were all great!

    Heres my Teaser here: Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers! I love Cashore's books, and I just got Bitterblue in the mail today. Can't wait to start reading!

    If you'd like, you can check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote choices!!! I've read the first 2, but not Bitterblue as of yet. I love the Canadian covers! They are much more interesting than the US covers!

    :) Danielle
    http://knowntoread.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My second best series. <3 I love all of these books. Graceling the most :) Awesome teasers, btw ;) <3
    Thank you for commenting on my Teaser Tuesday. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete