Monday, July 11, 2011

Any Suggestions?

Morning there fellow followers and bloggers!

So last night when I was sitting in my favourite chair reading a thought occured to me. I looked over at my book shelves and thought, I have a lot of vampire related novels and now currently have a lot of angel orientated novels as well, BUT I do not have many if not more than one, Fey related novel on my book shelf, which I thought was just tragic. I have currently just finished reading "the Iron King" by Julie Kagawa and thought it was superb! Therefore I am asking anyone who would like to contribute to let me know of some great "Fey" orienated Y.A. novels. They can be about basically anything as long as the plot is good, the characters are well developed and there is some sort of romance, or action, or quest, you know the usual characteristics of a fantasy book! :)


Thanks for the help!

Sincerely,
the Harlequin

PS: I totally love that photo, and I have no idea where I had found it originally, lol !

No comments:

Post a Comment