Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (5)



"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by "Breaking the Spine" were bloggers can post their anticipated upcoming publications!

Ok so I know the book I am about to add to WoW was published yesterday but I cannot express the absolute anticipation of this book since I started reading the series, I am just starting the second one "Linger" and I am loving every single word !! I cannot believe I did not know about this series sooner!


"Forever"
by Maggie Steifvater

then. 
When Sam met Grace, he was a wolf and she was a girl. Eventually he found a way to become a boy, and their love moved from a curious distance to the intense closeness of shared lives. 

now. 

That should have been the end of their story. But Grace was not meant to stay human. Now she is the wolf. And the wolves of Mercy Falls are about to be killed in one final, spectacular hunt. 

forever. 

Sam would do anything for Grace. But can one boy and one love really change a hostile, predatory world? The past, the present, and the future are about to collide in one pure moment - a moment of death or life, farewell or forever

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this one to release, I'm curious how it will all turn out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here. I read and reviewed this one last month. I kept thinking about it for days afterward. It definitely stays with you. Nice pick!

    My WoW pick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Shiver, but didn't pick up the next in the series. Hope you enjoy this one! Nice pick.

    If you'd like, you can check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read book 2 in this series, but I'm looking forward to both that one and #3. I LOVE the covers for this series. I'm a new follower! If you'd like, check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also need to catch up with the series, loved the first book!

    Our WOW pick is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many readers love Maggie's books. I haven't read any of them yet, but definitely will. All these people must know that her books are something special, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't started this series yet, but I want to. At least when I do, I'll be able to read the 3 without waiting ;-)

    Christy Love of Books

    ReplyDelete