Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (10)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by "Breaking the Spine" were bloggers can post their anticipated upcoming publications!

With so many books coming out around Christmas and within the next few weeks it was hard to decide what I actually was waiting for today, lol. Although I feel myself drawn to completing series of books on my own book shelf so I think the choice I've made for this weeks WoW will help with that. :)

"The Iron Knight" by Julie Kagawa
Publication date: October 25, 2011
Publisher: Harlequin

"My name—my True Name—is Ashallayn'darkmyr Tallyn."
"I am the last remaining son of Mab, Queen of the Unseelie Court. And I am dead to her."
"My fall began, as many stories do, with a girl…"


COMMENTS:
I absolutely love the Iron Fey series and I think I've decided (just now, lol) that I am going to re-read it over the Christmas Holidays. If you have not witnessed this love story that defies even the seasons themselves, then I highly recommend you get started. This series brings you thrilling adventure, fantastic character development and description, and a love story for the ages. 

6 comments:

  1. You know, I think I'm the only one who hasn't started this series yet!! I should get to it soon.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ Giselle! I haven't started it either! I really need to though. It sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this series too. I have this one for review and can't wait to read it. It is a great series and a great choice for WoW!

    Here is my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard the Iron Fey is an amazing series, but I haven't been able to get my hands on it yet. A lot of great reviews have been going around about this book, so hopefully it's as good as the rest of the series seems to be! Great pick!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by my blog and following! I'm already following! :)

    I love this series! I read this a while back, but I can't wait till it comes out and I can actually have my own copy! :)

    What I'm waiting on this Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you to all of you for stopping by!! I absolutely love all your comments :D ... And don't worry Giselle you're not the only person who hasn't read this series! But trust me when I say it is a GOOD series, lol.

    ReplyDelete