Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (21)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by "Breaking the Spine" were bloggers can post their anticipated upcoming publications!

This series has been a great pass time of mine reading it in between books and such. I absolutely love the cover art and I am very sad to see it come to an end! Although I am still one book behind in the series, I am still highly anticipating this read this upcoming May!




Endure by Carrie Jones
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA
Expected Publication: May 8, 2012

It’s all-out war (and no-holds-barred romance) in the climactic conclusion to Carrie Jones’s bestselling series. 

"Zara is at the center of an impending apocalypse. True, she’s successfully rescued Nick from Valhalla, but it simply isn’t enough. Evil pixies are ravaging Bedford, and they need much more than one great warrior; they need an army. Zara isn’t sure what her role is anymore. She’s not just fighting for her friends; she’s also a pixie queen. And to align her team of pixies with the humans she loves will be one of her greatest battles yet. Especially since she can’t even reconcile her growing feelings for her pixie king . . ."

Unexpected turns, surprising revelations, and one utterly satisfying romantic finale make Endure a thrilling end to this series of bestsellers.

Thoughts: Wow! Who could say no to this eye catching cover with a stunning synopsis to go with it! I have always been a fan of this series covers, they are always so rich in colouring and really do catch your eye one way or another. Even though the photo I have up is a bit pixilated (and I apologize, I couldn't find a better photo of the cover) it is still breathtaking with the golden design in the background and the giant golden eye in the front. The other main thing I really love about this series is in fact the romance that goes on in the book! You all know me and I am a HUGE romantic when it comes to books, I thrive basically off of love triangles, and against the odds romances! And Zara and her relationships are probably at the top of my favourite category! I am still one book behind (so don't tell me anything! lol) but I am definitely an all for Zara and the Pixie King!

6 comments:

  1. Amazing pick! I had no idea that the cover was revealed! I totally love it and can't wait to read this one. This series is really awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG! I just saw this on NetGalley and immediately went and requested it...and so the waiting begins! Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that cover, This book looks and sounds awesome!! Here is my WoW

    New follower
    Happy reading
    Anna =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cover is awesome! Great Pick!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this cover!

    stop by my post? I have a giveaway! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-tooth-and-nail-wow.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never actually read this series but I'm going to start one day! Yes that cover is definitely "eye" catching (pun intended!) lol

    ReplyDelete