Saturday, July 14, 2012

Stacking the Shelves {5}


Stacking The Shelves started at Tynag's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Guidelines:

  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit
  • Tynga posts Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
A small haul of books this week for you to all enjoy. A bit of a different week of books, a good mixture of fantasy, historical romance, and a graphic novel! I apologize for the closeness of the video though, I have no idea what is going on with my Mac but it seems either the video to audio ratio is off or the video zoomed like 50% in and I haven't a clue how to fix it so bare with this video it is a bit ... off. ENJOY!



"The Grayfriar" by Clay Griffith and Susan Griffith
"The Rift Walker" by Clay Griffith and Susan Griffith
"The Kingmakers" by Clay Griffith and Susan Griffith
"Drums of Autumn" by Diana Gabaldon
"The Fiery Cross" by Diana Gabaldon
"The Scottish Prisoner" by Diana Gabaldon
"Fever Moon" by Karen Marie Moning

11 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the titles you have there but I've heard great things about Karen Marie Moning's Fever series (I think they're called that) An excerpt was on my standardized test once :) I hope you enjoy all your books and sorry I didn't get to watch your vlog! My browser is being exceptionally spazzy today -.-

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Vampire Empire books sound really good! I love the covers as well. OOO Fever Moon!! I am up to book four in that series and I want to check that graphic novel out. Great Haul!
    My StS
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say I have read any of these books but my cousin has read Moning's Fever series and she seemed to enjoy them! Great haul and happy reading!

    Our STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous of The Kingmakers and anything by Karen Marie Moning. She is one of my favorite authors. I devour anything by her. Great haul & happy reading!

    My Stacking the Shelves.

    P.S. I'm an e-reader, but I have an obsession with hardcovers vs. paperback too... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. These books sound really good!! adding it to my list:) Awesome haul!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-10-spencer-hill-press.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fever Moon looks awesome! I need to catch up on this series!

    Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh, great haul! I've heard good and only ok things about the rift walker series, but I hope you enjoy it and your other books as well!

    Here's a link to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Outlander series!! I am listening to 'Drums of Autumn' right now.

    I am also really excited for Fever Moon. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul, I have read the first book in the Outlander series and really liked it but haven't read the others. my Stacking the shelves and Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-44-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you're trying hard to lose fat then you absolutely have to jump on this brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

    To produce this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional chefs united to provide keto meal plans that are powerful, convenient, economically-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their first launch in January 2019, hundreds of clients have already remodeled their body and health with the benefits a professional keto meal plan diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones given by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete