Stacking The Shelves started at Tynag's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit
- Tynga posts Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
This week I have a small grouping of books, only two BUT they are books I have been waiting for for almost over a MONTH! So I am SUPER excited to start these two books indefintiely! I love getting books in the mail when you know you've been waiting a long time for them and also you're super excited to start them, there is just something about starting a long awaited book.
The Seduction of Phaeton Black by Jillian Stone
Butterfly by Kathryn Harvey