Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stacking the Shelves {6}

Stacking The Shelves started at Tynag's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Guidelines:

  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit
  • Tynga posts Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
This week I have a small grouping of books, only two BUT they are books I have been waiting for for almost over a MONTH! So I am SUPER excited to start these two books indefintiely! I love getting books in the mail when you know you've been waiting a long time for them and also you're super excited to start them, there is just something about starting a long awaited book.


Butterfly by Kathryn Harvey

12 comments:

  1. I actually haven't heard of any of those tittles but I'm glad you finally got them after waiting that long! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of these but I hope you enjoy reading them!:))

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these two before, but I know the joy of receiving books after a long wait! Happy reading :-)
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Seduction of Phaeton Black is in my TBR pile. Here is my post:
    STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of either one of those. I need to check them out!
    New follower :)

    Here's mine: http://fiktishuhs.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books this week!! I hope you enjoy them all!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-11-venom-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great, I've heard such good things about Obsidian - hope you enjoy! Here's my StS post this week: http://hdsreadingcorner.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-july-15-21-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through! Enjoy your week and your books especially Phaeton Black!

    Shelley @
    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whooo! Haven't heard of this series before. It looks exciting! And yesss Venom :P So excited hun! Thanks so much for dropping by!
    ------
    Giselle from booknerd.ca
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great set! So cool that you got Rift. I can't wait to read City of Lost Souls.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow. I haven't heard of either of these books, so I will definitely have to check them out on GoodReads. I hope you enjoy them! :-) Happy reading!

    My book haul!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    And making profit with it is as easy as 1, 2, 3!

    Here is how it works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products the system will promote
    STEP 2. Add push button traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system explode your list and upsell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    Do you want to start making money?

    Get the full details here

    ReplyDelete