Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (29)

WOW! It has been FOREVER since I have done a Waiting on Wednesday but lets me honest there are some AMAZING books coming out in the next few months and I need to share my over enthusiastic excitement with all of you! Now incase we have all forgotten how "Waiting on Wednesday" goes here is how it works:

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by "Breaking the Spine" were bloggers can post their anticipated upcoming publications!

It's as simple as that! This week I've come across a book by Katie McGarry and I CANNOT believe I missed this one in my search for books I want to get this month! 

"Pushing The Limits"
by Katie McGarry
Publication Date: July 31, 2012
Publisher: Harlequin Teen

""I won't tell anyone, Echo. I promise." Noah tucked a curl behind my ear. It had been so long since someone touched me like he did. Why did it have to be Noah Hutchins? His dark brown eyes shifted to my covered arms. "You didn't do that-did you? It was done to you?" No one ever asked that question. They stared. They whispered. They laughed. But they never asked.

So wrong for each other...and yet so right.


No one knows what happened the night Echo Emerson went from popular girl with jock boyfriend to gossiped-about outsider with "freaky" scars on her arms. Even Echo can't remember the whole truth of that horrible night. All she knows is that she wants everything to go back to normal. But when Noah Hutchins, the smoking-hot, girl-using loner in the black leather jacket, explodes into her life with his tough attitude and surprising understanding, Echo's world shifts in ways she could never have imagined. They should have nothing in common. And with the secrets they both keep, being together is pretty much
 impossible.Yet the crazy attraction between them refuses to go away. And Echo has to ask herself just how far they can push the limits and what she'll risk for the one guy who might teach her how to love again."

Thoughts: What a ride!! The synopsis is all I need to get right into this book! "A riveting and emotional ride!" is exactly what I am going to expect from this upcoming release! Who could say no to a mysterious night, a bad boy and unorhtodox romance that shouldn't even exist but does. The cover is definitely screaming "forbidden", the shadows around the couple, the way they're pushed up against the lockers and the capitalized lettering even, all portray undeniable attraction. With only 6 days away from publication I will be itching to get my hands on a copy ASAP!

6 comments:

  1. I've heard such awesome things about this book, and the premise just sucks you in! Great pick. :)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only heard great things about this book and I can't wait to read it! Great pick this week :) Check out my WOW:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pick! I've read and loved this book! I hope you enjoy it when you get to read it!! :D

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so good! I don't know why I haven't read it yet. It's at home in my BEA pile...just so much to read! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished Pushing the Limits and wow was I blow away by the story. You will love it I promise, its so raw and heartwrenching at times that it was like my emotions were on a roller coaster!

    I just followed your blog and can't wait to read what you have to say about other books you read! I would love a follow back at http://conversationsofareadingaddict.blogspot.ca/

    Thanks again for the post!

    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright...

    This may sound a little creepy, and maybe even a little "strange"

    BUT what if you could just click "Play" and LISTEN to a short, "musical tone"...

    And INSTANTLY bring MORE MONEY to your life???

    I'm talking about thousands... even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!

    Sound too EASY??? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE?!?

    Well, I'll be the one to tell you the news.

    Sometimes the largest miracles in life are the SIMPLEST!!

    Honestly, I will provide you with PROOF by letting you listen to a REAL "magical money-magnet tone" I developed...

    You just hit "Play" and watch money coming right into your life... starting so fast, you will be surprised...

    CLICK here NOW to play this magical "Miracle Wealth Building TONE" - as my gift to you!!

    ReplyDelete