Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox (18)


"In my Mailbox"
 is a weekly meme hosted by the fantastic Kristi "the Story Siren"
. Bloggers are able to post what new books they've received either by buying, borrowing, or on loan from the library throughout the past week.

So because I got such great feedback from my last Vlog posting I think it might become a ritual! So here is my In My Mailbox!




Publisher Sent:
"Bloodrose" by Andrea Cremer
"Keep Holding On" by Susane Colanasti (ARC)
"No Safety in Numbers" by Dayna Lorentz (ARC)
"Gilt" by Katherine Longshore (ARC)
"Immortal City" by Scott Speer (ARC)

Bought:
"The Highlander's Touch" by Karen Marie Moning
"To Tame a Highlander Warrior" by Karen Marie Moning
"Spell of the Highlander" by Karen Marie Moning

11 comments:

  1. Oh! I really enjoyed the Highland series by Karen Marie Moning - I don't read a lot of romance, but she's really good. I just finished Bloodrose a few days ago - and wow! I also really like Susane Colanasti, so I'm sure Keep Holding On is going to be good. Happy Reading!
    Megan (new follower) @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Megan!! I absolutely adore Karen Marie Moning - I am not a HUGE romance fan but I adore supernatural romance and I think that is what really speaks to be with her books. I can't wait to dive into Bloodrose :) Thanks for following as well!

      Delete
  2. Gilt is a book I really want to read. :D Hope you enjoy all of these awesome books. :)

    Here is mine: IMM (13)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to start it! I have so many other books on the go including text books, but I hope I enjoy it as much as I think I will :) Thanks for dropping by and I'll definitely be checking out your IMM!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I am so excited for Immortal City as well! I will definitely check out your IMM as soon as I get a chance :) Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  4. Great set! Yay for Bloodrose. I still need to read Wolfsbane even though I have it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really enjoyed this week in books :) I am so excited for all of them! I must confess I also have Wolfsbane but have not completed it yet so I still have to do that as well! lol. Thanks for leaving your link! I'll definitely check out your IMM once I get a chance!

      Delete
  5. The spell of the Highlander is one of my fav of the highlanders series (Touch of a highlander included) But To tame a highlander warrior wasn't what I expected!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I enjoy "To Tame a Highland Warrior" - I liked Grim in "Beyond the Highland Mist" as a side character so I hope I like him as a main character! :) Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  6. OH I am SO excited for Immortal City! I will have to let you know how it is :) Thanks for dropping by and commenting! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete