Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (12)

Teaser Tuesdays is a bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading.
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author too, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
the Teaser:



“My God, Sage. Your eyes. How have I never noticed them?" 
That uncomfortable feeling was spreading over again. "What about them?" 
"The color," he breathed. "When you stand in the light. They're amazing...like molten gold. I could paint those..." He reached toward me but then pulled back. "They're beautiful. You're beautiful.” 
"Bloodlines" by Richelle Mead
Page: Unknown (I forgot)

5 comments:

  1. Great quote from a pretty great book! (Love Adrian.) Thanks for sharing and bring back awesome Adrian related memories!

    My TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your choice. This books is amazing. That teaser is great! Now I kind of want to reread Bloodlines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls for dropping by :) I love Adrain as well Gwenny! Although I'll confess to you both that I'm not currently reading this book, I cheated! (for shame I know, lol) - Although my text book about Medieval and Renaissance studies is not interesting at ALL soooo therefore I just picked a really good quote from a random page, lol. But this book is definitely amazing and after my exam I'll be diving into it ASAP! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, so sweet :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Teaser!! I have this book on my shelf just waiting to be read.

    My Teasers: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-17.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete