Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (10)

Teaser Tuesdays is a bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading.
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author too, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
the Teaser:


"Yes, I have loved, Ms. Lane, and although it's none of your business, I have lost. Many things. And no, I am not like any other player in this game and I will never be like V'lane, and I get a hord-on a great deal more often than occasionally." He leaned fully against me and I gasped. 

"Bloodfever"  by Karen Marie Moning
Page 193





“He hesitates only a moment before pulling me close, arms tightening around me, mouth meeting mine the same way it did before. Purely, sweetly, wickedly, perfectly. He sighs against my lips, a sound of such relief it echoes through my skin, making me smile and our teeth bump together. "

"Juliet Immortal" by Stacey Jay
Page: ...  
(not telling the page # cause the rest of the quote is SO sweet and I don't want you guys ruining it for yourselves , lol)

2 comments:

  1. Cute :) Are you reading both at once?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am lol. I can never just stick with one book :P ... Sometimes I feel like a romance girlie book and other times I really want a paranormal book, lol. So I always have two going at once.

    ReplyDelete